OUR PRODUCTS ARE MEANT TO LAST A LIFETIME.
Why throw it in a landfill when you can patch it up and be on your way, loving the gear that has been with you on so many adventures? Repairing gear is always our first choice, and our team of product repair gurus can work wonders to get back on the trail.
- Once we’ve determined your repair needs, we’ll give you an estimate of repair services or refer you to a secondary repair facility. We reserve the right to charge an additional repair service fee with may not be the same as the estimate given, but we will contact you before doing so. You will be responsible for all shipping, customs, and duties charged.
- Start the repair process using the button below.
- We will email you a return authorization number (RA#). Print this email including the RA# and include a copy in the box. If you have the original invoice, include this in the box also.
- Please make sure the item(s) is in new condition and clean, with all the original packaging and components.
- Pack the product in a sturdy cardboard box.
- Use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance for your package. NEMO is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Please be sure to include the RA# on the shipping label so we can identify the package when it arrives.
- Ship to:
383 Central Ave, Suite #275
Dover, NH 03820
Request a Repair