Typically Paired With:
When weight and speed are the top concern, a simplified shelter is a must. The Scalar multi-configuration camp tarp enhances the protection of a classic tarp and includes time-saving details that ensure a quick setup and pack down. Scalar features First Lite’s proprietary Cipher camouflage pattern along with integrated G-hooks and webbing loops so it can easily close at one end for 3-wall protection from the elements. Built-in stash pockets at each corner store the necessary guyline for tensioning, and additional pole pockets allow trekking poles to easily stand in as tent poles, saving even more weight. (Trekking poles not included.)
- Multi-configuration design allows for versatility, weight savings, and greater protection than a standard tarp.
- Premium 15D polyester ripstop canopy is treated with a durable sil/PeU waterproof coating.
- First Lite Fusion camouflage pattern provides concealment in a range of landscapes.
- Tarp provides shelter for a generous footprint of 126 x 102 inches.
- Integrated G-hooks and webbing loops allow the tarp to be pitched “open” or “closed” for extra coverage.
- Stash pockets at each corner can store the necessary guyline for tensioning.
- 3 integrated pockets perfectly fit the handle of a hiking pole for use as a makeshift tent pole.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Tent
- Drawstring Stuff Sack
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 0 oz / 460 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 6 oz / 625 g|
|Packed Size||10.0 x 4.5 in dia / 25 x 12 cm dia|
|Floor Area||80.7 sq ft / 7.5 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||126 x 102 in / 320.04 x 259.08 cm|
|Canopy Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Polyester Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Draw String Stuff Sack|