Typically Paired With:
Newly added to the collection, this rising star offers baffling to gently cradle and keep you centered on the pad during the night. The slightly elevated head baffle serves as a headboard, helping to keep your camp pillow in place. Packable, durable, and weight conscious, Quasar™ is a great versatile option for any adventure.
Quasar makes a leap forward in sustainability as our first sleeping pad made with bluesign® approved materials. The durable 30D polyester ripstop is made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials that conform to the body and have a great feel. Our custom Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional valves, combined with our included Vortex™ pump sack, allow you to inflate and deflate quickly and easily make micro adjustments for maximum comfort.
- Gently curved, body-mapped baffles create cradling support to keep you centered on the pad through the night.
- Equipped with our proprietary Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved and made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Durable 30D polyester ripstop conforms to the body and has a great feel.
- Versatile design is packable, durable, and weight conscious at a competitive price.
- From the backcountry to your friend’s living room, this pad makes sleep happen.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack reduces moisture in your pad and makes inflation a breeze.
- A layer of 100% PCR PrimaLoft® contributes to the pad's overall 3.3 R-value.
- Includes a compact stuff sack and repair kit.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included with your Sleeping pad
- Velcro Strap
- Repair Patches
- Drawstring Stuff Sack
- Vortex™ Pump Sack
|Specs||Insulated / Double|
|Minimum Weight||3 lb , 3 oz / 1.45 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb , 6 oz / 1.55 kg|
|Packed Size||9.5 x 6.5 in dia / 24 x 17 cm dia|
|Insulation||PrimaLoft® 100% PCR|
|Fabric||100% PCR PU Polyester Ripstop, Bluesign Certified|