Typically Paired With:
Whether chasing rams in the Rockies or goats in British Columbia, our Kodiak tent is light enough to cover great distances but has the technologies needed to face extreme weather. Kodiak stands in a category all its own as the first true 3+ season tent with mountaineering stability at a backpacking weight.
Designed for elite hunters and anglers, Kodiak has all the technical features you’ll need to face the ever-changing weather of the backcountry yet is light enough to cover greater distances.
This all-mountain tent stands apart by offering security and comfort from the valley to the ridgeline. Double-walled construction keeps condensation at bay in even the most humid conditions. And the tapered profile, aggressive brow pole, and wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected from strong prevailing winds and snow. When your next hunt demands the most technically advanced, lightweight shelter, Kodiak will help you cover the ground you need to get into those elusive spots that have yet to be explored.
- For mid- to late-season hunts, this expedition tent boasts a uniquely versatile 3/4-season design and minimal packed weight.
- A large vestibule with tapered profile complements multiple internal pockets and integrated gear loft for supreme storage, while holding tight in prevailing winds and blowing snow.
- Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is.
- Double-wall construction keeps condensation at bay in humid conditions.
- Premium 15D nylon ripstop fly is reinforced with a silicone treatment for increased durability and reliable weather protection.
- Premium DAC Featherlite poles provide ultralight strength and stability and are color-coded for an intuitive, fast setup.
- Breathable wind-blocking ripstop fabric on the inner tent is reinforced with Dimension Polyant 375C X-Ply™ sailcloth to keep you protected in extreme weather.
- Large overhead vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air circulation.
- Integrated gear loft for ample storage.
- Developed in collaboration with First Lite. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Tent
- Guy-out Cord
- Repair Patches
- Divvy Sack
|Minimum Weight||4 lb , 0 oz / 1.81 kg|
|Packed Weight||4 lb , 3 oz / 1.9 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 16 cm dia|
|Peak Height||44 in / 111.76 cm|
|Floor Area||26.0 sq ft / 2.4 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||82 x 50/41 in / 208.28 x 127.635/104.14 cm|
|Vestibule Area||8.0 sq ft / 0.7 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||20D Polyester Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Sack|
|Rainfly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|