Unlike gravity camp showers that need to be hung overhead and produce dismal water pressure, Helio LX rests securely on the ground and delivers the pressure you need to wash hair, do the dishes, rinse off gear, water your plants, or wash the dog.
You can quickly and easily pressurize the voluminous 5.8-gallon tank with a foot pump — and with occasional pumps you can keep it fully pressurized for 7–10 minutes of strong, continuous spray. The tank cannot be over-inflated. Set the black tank in the sun to warm up gradually, or fill it directly with hot water for a warm shower.
Refill Helio anywhere, even without a hose. The 7-foot neoprene hose is long enough to hold it overhead for a shower, or to reach all angles of dirty gear, muddy paws, or salty wetsuits. Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter, which has a fitted nozzle holder for hands-free overhead showering, for the ultimate home-away-from-home shower in the backcountry.
- Voluminous 5.8-gallon / 22-liter capacity.
- 7-foot neoprene sprayer hose with spray nozzle is long enough to hold overhead for a shower.
- No need to hang, sits securely on the ground and is pressurized by foot pump.
- Refill anywhere; no hose required.
- 7–10 minutes of continuous, steady water pressure.
- Warm in the sun or fill directly with hot water for a hot shower or dirty dishes.
- Compact ventilated carrying case stows tank, hose, nozzle, and pump neatly.
- Included nozzle sleeve secures trigger in the spray position for hands-free water pressure.
- Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter for a spacious hands-free overhead shower.
- Patent # D766,643. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Stuff Sack
|Packed Weight||2 lb , 0 oz / 905 g|
|Packed Size||6.5 x 10.5 in dia / 16 x 26 cm dia|
|Dimensions||10 x 23 in / 26 x 58 cm|
|Color||Black / Apple Green|
|Stuff Sack Style||Drawstring stuff sack|
|Material||PU coated polyester, TPU, Neoprene tubing|