Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, our Tensor ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex™ pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort.
Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability, weight distribution, and a quieter sleeping experience by using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness and keeping your elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. Insulated versions are updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition, which can be noisy and crinkly at night.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution.
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Patent US 10,213,009 B2. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Specs||Non-Insulated / Regular|
|Minimum Weight||0 lb , 13.1 oz / 370 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 0 oz / 450 g|
|Packed Size||8.0 x 3.0 in dia / 20 x 7.5 cm dia|