THE FIRST EVER SWINGING AND RECLINING CAMP CHAIR
THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A CHAIR LIKE THIS
The ultimate in kick-back comfort just happened, with the introduction of the first ever swinging and reclining camp chair. Stargaze™ chairs take relaxation to a new level, combining comfort and portability in a completely new way. See why they’ve quickly become the go-to chair for camp, as well as concerts, backyard BBQs and sporting events.
AVAILABLE IN THREE MODELS, FROM LUXURY TO LOW
10 SWINGING GOOD REASONS YOU’LL LOVE THIS CHAIR
The Stargaze Recliner swings smoothly and gently, with a relaxing motion that is designed for comfort. But that’s not all. Here are 10 more reasons to take a swing.
- Unlike rocking chairs, you can swing on any surface, even rocky, sandy, or uneven ground.
- You can use the auto-reclining feature to find the perfect sitting angle simply by leaning back and shifting your body weight. When you’re ready to sit up again, just lean forward.
- The aircraft grade aluminum suspension frame is sturdier than most camp chairs, yet still packs down quickly and compactly.
- The Luxury version’s supportive headrest and deep reclining action allow you a full view of the night sky, while the Low version’s low-profile design sits closer to the ground. Choice is a beautiful thing.
- The integrated no-spill cupholder keeps your beverages close at hand and conveniently upright.
- The stash pocket is sized for tablets, keys or your favorite book.
- The non-absorbent monofilament mesh is the perfect chair material: it’s cool and breezy, resists bacteria, withstands sun exposure, and doesn’t retain water.
- Setup is quick and intuitive, making taking this chair on-the-go a breeze.
- The Stargaze includes a padded carrying case with an interior storage pocket that’s perfect for stashing a phone, keys or other essentials.
- Stargaze is as comfortable at a campsite as it is on the sidelines of a soccer game, at the beach, or when tailgating up a storm.