We may not like defiling good beer with green food coloring……but thankfully there are loads of other ways we get our green on for Saint Paddy’s. And while picking our favorite products is like picking our favorite kids, we’re going to do it. Just for you.
1. HANG OUT LIKE A PRO
Unlike other hammocks that envelope you with billows of material on all sides, Cloudview’s smart design keeps your head and body on an incline so you can see the sights and join in the conversation. But don’t listen to us–listen to The Ultimate Hang!
2. WE SHOWER ON CLOVERSNo, for real. This shower mat isn’t clover-shaped just for kicks. It fits ingeniously with the Helio, the most clever mobile pressure shower out there, and the Heliopolis, which gives you a bit o’ privacy when showering in the wild.
3. OUR FESTIVAL FAVORITEWe’re not gonna lie; one evening we had 16 people in and under this tent. And it did not disappoint. Perfect for festival season, this unique tent + tarp is the whole shebang, providing plenty o’ shelter for a crowd o’ friends.
4. KEEP YOUR GREEN IN GREENStash your cash in the slim green Ditto. Not only does this minimalist bad boy use upcycled materials from leftover tent material, we love the reactions we get when we unfold the clever little wallet. How fun was it to design? Watch the video.
5. LET’S SPOONThis one goes out to you side sleepers who don’t sleep like a mummy. We love the ultra-comfy Disco (or the Rave for the lassies) for so many reasons. Speaking of green, it uses environmentally friendly premium Nikwax Hydrophobic Down that is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified.
6. OVER THE MOON FOR ASTROStriking the perfect balance of weight and comfort, this lightweight, insulated pad gives you 3.5 inches of plush, comfortable zzzz’s. We love the versatility and simplicity of this slim green machine.
7. MOSS LIKE A BOSSOur best-selling Fillo Luxury in Moss Green is everyone’s best friend, whether camping or traveling. When we got sick of sleeping on rolled up sweatshirts, we came up with a much better plan. Go ahead, fill’o up your pillow.
This Saint Patrick’s Day, Let’s Protect Our Green.
And Amber (waves of grain). And Purple (mountains majesty).Now more than ever we know that being green isn’t a red or blue choice–it’s one that’s good for all of us. We’re proud to use our business to support The Conservation Alliance and other partners who are fighting to protect our country’s wild spaces.